Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2nd Day of Classes...

Second day of classes and I am already tired. This semester is going to be rough. I already have stuff due in the next couple of days. My Research Methods class is going to kick my butt if I fall behind. My group is already having a meeting tonight to get started with stuff which is crazy since today was the first day for that class. My Senior Seminar class is going to be a lot of work. We basically have a 10 page paper to write on things we learned in most of our psych classes and how they pertain to us. Do you realize how many classes that is? Plus we have a standardized psychology test to take mid-semester.  This test cover every Psychology class that is offered at Huntington and it is not even possible to study for every single thing on this test. My other classes seem to have stuff due everyday which is going to be hard to keep up with. 

Yesterday I was just saying to a friend that everyone always looks hopefully on the first day of classes....it is safe to say that hope is gone. I am not sure how I am going to make it through this semester. I know I can do it but I am going to be burnt out by the end.

On a positive note I made the Dean's List!

1 comment:

  1. God's blessings, Alicia! You can do it! I believe in you! Plus you get a vacation in 7 weeks and you get to see us! Woot! So excited.

    Congrats on the Dean's list. I appreciated you calling me yesterday to share the good news.

    ReplyDelete