Friday, April 5, 2013

New Products

I have tried a few new products in the last month and I wanted to share them with you.

The first one is not actually a new product for me but they have repackaged this product. I am loving the new packaging!

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- I have been using this product for almost 2 years and I love it. Basically what this product does is help your makeup stay on longer and I think this works great.




MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
- I was using another concealer by MAC but it wasn't the right shade for me. I decided to try NC15 and this one matches my skin tone perfectly. This concealer also has a SPF of 35 which is great for when you are out in the sun. Great for those spring and summer month!




NYX Smokey Look Kit
- On the mornings I put on eye shadow I have been reaching for this. I haven't played with the colors to much. What I have been doing is blending some of the grey colors together to get a darker color. The lip glosses are pretty shear and sticky. I don't really like them but I have used them maybe once or twice. I will post a swatch of the colors on my twitter @arandom_thought




skyn Iceland Anti-Blemish Gel with Willow Bark
- I have never found any Anti-Blemish gel or cream to be really effective. I do like this product. I helps dry out acne over night but not overly drying. What I have been doing is washing my face, using a toner, putting this anti-blemish gel on, waiting for that to dry completely and then putting on a moisturizer. This routine seems to be more effective than some of the other things I have tried.


skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Pen
- Ok I know I am a bit young to be using eye creams. As a college student I don't get much sleep. The dark circles and bags under my eyes kept getting worse and worse. I thought to myself I look so tired and haggard all the time...I have to do something about this. The first time I used this I noticed a difference right away. The dark circles were not as dark and the bags were not at deep. After using this for about a month there has been a significant difference. The bags are almost gone and the dark circles are not as dark. I LOVE THIS! This helps me look like I have gotten sleep even when I haven't.



iFrogz Mixed iPhone Case
-Love this!


 
Saucony Grid Cohesion 6 in a 7 1/2
- I have been wearing Saucony shoes since I have 17 and I love them. They are so comfortable and the shoes wear well. I usually can get a year to two years out of the shoes!
 



2 comments:

  1. I liked your shoes too! And the phone cover is so you. I don't particularly like wearing pink for eyeshadow, and I'm wary about trying new color combos. I have a green color option in my current eye shadow and I think it's too dark, but I think I might try it on a day when I'm not going out and see how I like it around the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to try new combos of eye shadows when I am not going anywhere so if I don't like it, its not a big deal.

      Delete