Thursday, September 12, 2013

nail polish!

So you guys know I love nail polish! We no surprise I got 4 new one! The are all Wet'n Wild Megalast nail polishes.
Right to left: Heatwave, Candy-Licious, Sugar Coat, and Break the Ice

-Heatwave is a coral pink color, which is great for the summer but I think will also transfer into the fall. I just put this one on and you will need to use two coats. 
-Candy-Licious is a bubblegum pink color, which is a classic pink color.
-Sugar Coat is a pastel pink, which will be great for a French manicure. 
-Break the Ice is an off white with sparkles in it, which is great for a French manicure of an all over color. I have already worn Break the Ice as an all over color. It is not stark white which is a nice change! 


All of these nail polishes were bought at CVS. 

1 comment: