Saturday, February 22, 2014

Splurge Saturday #1

Splurge Saturday is going to be a new series added to the blog. Basically it is going to cover one product that is worth the hype and money. You can look for these post twice a month.

This weeks splurge worthy item is:

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot
Color: Painterly
Price: $20
Purchase: M.A.C store or online
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/154/1573/Products/Eyes/Shadow/Pro-Longwear-Paint-Pot/index.tmpl


This product is highly pigmented cream shadow that dries matte. This long wearing cream shadow that is perfect base for your powder shadows. When I use this product I see a big difference from using any other cream shadow base. It keeps the shadow on the lid and does not crease. The MAC Paint Pots come in 23 different colors, so if you are looking for something that is closer to your skin tone you should be able to find it. I prefer the Painterly color as it is closest to my skin tone.


- If you try the product be sure to leave a comment below or tweet me @arandom_thought using the #SplurgeSaturday

- If you are looking for a swatch of the product check out my Instagram at arandom_though

- As a special bonus I will have a drug store dupe for this product over on my twitter @arandom_though using the #SplurgeSaturdayDupe

No comments:

Post a Comment