Saturday, March 8, 2014

Splurge Saturday #2

This weeks splurge worthy item is:

Michael Todd Organic Cranberry Antioxidant Toner 

Amount of product: 8.4 fl oz. 
Price: $18

Purchase: http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com/organic-cranberry-toner.html



Cranberry Antiox Toner
Photo credit: Michael Todd 


I love this toner because no matter how much I scrub my face this still gets off make up. I put it on a cotton round wipe my face and then repeat. I repeat because I feel like the second time it really gets into my skin and it feels fresh. I used to use Clean and Clear Sensitive Skin Astringent which tingled but was not as effective. I never realized how much makeup was really left on my skin after I used a make up wipe and washed my face. Since it gets off that makeup you would think it would be harsh on the skin, right? Wrong, it is still great for my sensitive skin. 

Benefits of product
- Anti-aging properties, not that I really need that yet but its a plus. 
- 90% organic ingredients. I'm trying to go more organic with my skin care so I love this brand since they tell you how much of each product is organic. 
- Antioxidants from the cranberries which are wonderful for your skin. 
- Balances the pH levels of your skin. Always need balance. 
- Non-drying which is great for my already dry skin. There is no alcohol in the product which is usually the main cause for products drying out your skin. 
- Fights bacteria on the skin. 


If you try the product be sure to leave a comment below or tweet me @arandom_thought using the #SplurgeSaturday

Check out my Intragram: http://instagram.com/arandom_thought

Check out my Pintrest:  http://www.pinterest.com/aliciarandom/

No comments:

Post a Comment