Thursday, October 3, 2013

Color Tattoo

A while ago I bought the Tough as Taupe Color Tattoo cream eye shadow from Maybelline. Last week I decided to buy three more, Too Cool, Audacious Asphalt, and Barely Branded. 

Left to right: Too Cool, Audacious Asphalt, and Barely Branded

Left to right: Too Cool, Audacious Asphalt, and Barely Branded

I really like these because they stay on for hours. I will tell you when I put them on my hand to take the photo below, I had a hard time getting them off. I tried washing them off, then I tried hand sanitizer and that didn't work. Makeup remover is the only way to get these off. 

Left to right: Too Cool, Audacious Asphalt, and Barely Branded

The great thing about these is they are really quick to put on. You can just use your finger to get some color on you eyelids. Great thing about these is they are shimmery which is really pretty when it catches the light! 

I will say the only one I don't like that much is the Too Cool. The consistency of this one is not like the others. I really had to work with it to get it they way I wanted. Not a big fan of this one but I will still use it.


*This product can be found at CVS, Walgreens, and Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment