Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Recent Purchases

I wanted to share my recent purchases. 

Maybelline Master Smokey eyeliner in Provence Plum. *
- I believe this is part of the limited edition eyeliners that just came out. I love how smooth is goes on but if you want to smoke it out you need to do it quick. Really pretty plum color that compliments my dark brown eyes. It does last all day!



Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencils 
- I heard that these were good bases for eyeshadows and that was right on the money. I have been using the MAC Paintpot in Painterly which works great but is really expensive. These Jordana pencils are great and cheaper. 


Left to Right: Jordana 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White,  Jordana 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond, and Maybelline Master Smokeyin Provence Plum. 



Sorry this post was short I have bought  new things but haven't had a chance to try them out. 

*got this in the brown color as well. 

2 comments:

  1. I bet the plum is really pretty on you. I'll have to get tips from you sometime about my colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the plum is really pretty and it's not like an extreme color that I can't wear.

    ReplyDelete