Sunday, January 5, 2014

13 Beauty Favorites From 2013

I wanted to share what my favorite beauty products were of 2013. These are the products I reached for on a regular basis.

1. John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo and Brilliant Brunette.
- I switched between both of these in 2013 because I dye my hair. By far I love the Radiant Red the best. It keeps the red color I like and it works well with my hair. The Brilliant Brunette worked but it kept my brown hair on the lighter side and pulled the blonde in my hair out.



2. John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Hydrating Conditioner
- I LOVE THIS STUFF SOOO MUCH! It really controls my frizz and smooths my hair. It smells amazing and the smell stays in my hair for days. I've been using this for years and will continue to use it! 

3. TRESemme Salon Silk with Argon Oil
- I use this right after the shower. I comb through my hair and put this just on the ends. It really helps hydrate my dry ends.

TRESemme Treatment Smooth Salon Silk Serum 3.3oz
4. TRESemme Climate Control Mousse 
- Pretty self explanatory...its mousse. 
TRESemme Climate Control Mousse - 10.5 oz.

5. Physicians Formula Eye Liner
- The black eye liner from this line is so great. It goes on very black and does not smudge. By far my favorite eyeliner. I wish Physicians Formula would sell the black eyeliner separately instead of in the trio. I don't get as much use out of the brown and hardly ever use the purple. 
Physicians Formula Eye Liner Trio - Brown/Purple/Black

6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Black Mascara
- I love that this mascara is organic because I don't want to put anything harmful near my eyes. 

7. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation with SPF 15 in NC 15
- . I have a hard time matching foundation to my skin because I am so fair and this is perfect for me. 

8. MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC 15 
- This is a perfect match to the Studio Sculpt foundation. 

9. MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Light Plus
- This is perfect for all over swipe of powder or building it up for contouring the face. 

10. NYX Smokey Look Kit
- These eyeshadows are just perfect. The dark chocolate color I use for my eyebrows, the taupe and grey color good for all over the eyelid, the black great for smoking out a look, and the white is great for a highlight. I do not care for the lip glosses in this kit but I love the eyeshadows. This palette is compact which is perfect of travel. 

11. L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond.
- I love this eyeshadow. It last all day, it doesn't crease, and its a great everyday look. I seriously reach for this everyday. 
12. Sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush Brush
- I love to use this for my foundation. The MAC Studio Sculpt is a full coverage foundation and best to use with a dense brush or sponge. 

13. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment 
- I put this on at night before bed and wake up with softer lips. Its very moisturizing but still smells good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment